Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Spring Break

Well this is a little late but I thought I would share some picutres of our spring break. We went on a 4 day 5 night cruise to Catalina Island and Ensendada, Mexico. It was really fun. We left Hannah with our parents so we could relax and take a small break from her demands. It was a lot of fun. We hope we can go again, but maybe take a 7-14 day cruise and somewhere a little more tropical. Anyway here are some pictures (just to warn you...there are quite a few and the slideshow layout kind of cuts off part of the pictures so sorry if they aren't the best) Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Spring Break
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

  1. How fun! It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had so much fun! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I'm jealous :) What a great time! Lee and I want to go on a cruise.... some day. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a good time. I am so ready for some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I tried and TRIED and tried to potty train Zoe, but she just wasn't ready yet. My tell signs were
    1-she HATED having a dirty diaper and would tell me to change it
    2-she would go and hide to do her business (so she knew when it was coming.)
    3-she HATES getting wet so I knew switching to panties would be a big deal.
    ---so, when Hannah starts doing these things you know she is ready. I swear, sometimes they just DON'T want to, and Zoe even fought me about keeping her diaper, but I told her she was too big for them. Most people have told me that closer to the age of 3 things are much easier, and I found that to be true. Good luck to you Miss Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had fun.....its always good to leave the kids home every now and again and take a little couple time out !

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online