Friday, November 6, 2009

The Fun Stuff

Well, the last few months, we have done a lot of fun things. I can't remember all of what we have done because I haven't posted in FOREVER but here are the highlights of those activities:

Camping...we went camping up Scout Mountain a couple of months ago...it was a short but really fun. We don't do things like this alone very often and I would have to say it was very memorable for me. The sleeping wasn't great at all but it was worth it.
Can you say redneck camping...I can...this is total redneck camping. I love it.


Hannah and I had the opportunity to drive up to Washington with my mom and my two brothers. It was a long drive but it was so beautiful. Here is a few pictures from the day we went to the lake. GORGEOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online