Thursday, December 17, 2009

HELP!!!!

Okay...I need your opinions because I am having a "mid life crisis" so to speak... and have been changing my hair color every other month but I am not in LOVE with anything yet. I have an appointment to get my hair stripped and then put a nice golden blonde tint to it but it will probably end up being very light. I am nervous. A couple months ago I went a dark auburn color that isn't bad I just don't think it does the best for me. So please let me know what you think because I value my friends opinions very much. I am to wishy washy to make this decision on my own. So PLEASE be honest in your opinion. THANK YOU! OH by the way...if you would like Christmas card...please leave me your address and I will be sure to get you one.

3 comments:

  1. I think your hair would be pretty with some blond in it. I also would like a Christmas card. But just bring it to Sharma and Clayton's on Sunday if your going to be there. We have a card for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I think I like the blonde. I am totally the same as you. I'm sticking with a nutty brown color now. That is the beauty of color though, you can always change it :) I think I gave you our address, but if not email me and I'll get it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should probably leave some darker color or highlights. If you strip your hair to make it blonde it turnes out almost white because it is so light. You always look great no matter what you do to your hair though! I would love a christmas card! I will text you our address! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online