Thursday, August 5, 2010

Temple and Family Pictures

Well, I have been wanting a temple picture in my house ever since I have been married and so far I have yet to get one. I found this website http://poppyseedprojects.com/Temples.html, and they do temple pictures for $47.00. They are 26 X 32 plus a 4 inch black frame. You can also do a family picture. They are really really cute. I first saw these at my cousin-in-law's bridal shower and ever since then I have wanted one. The only problem is that we have to have at lease 10 people or ten pictures secured in order for them to be able to do a class. If you are interested just let me know. I am thinking of doing it the end of August of the beginning of September. Here are just a few examples of the Temple and Family Pictures


Once again, just let me know if you are interested or need more information. I think it would be really fun!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I was closer and could do this project with you. You HAVE to do it again when I get back!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online