Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Girls

Just wanted to share some cute pictures of my girls! There are some from Halloween...Hannah was Mermaid and Nevaeh was a pea pod, pretty cute if you ask me. The others are from our Halloween photo shoot in our house...I made the girls matching tutus, I think they turned out pretty good. And the last ones are just of a beautiful fall day with daddy mowing the lawn. I love fall. I don't want winter to come for a while.

Just an update on my girls-

Hannah - As usual she is extremely stubborn and can drives Shiloh and me crazy, and succeeds at doing so most every day. On the other hand she is so stinkin smart and she knows it. She gets more beautiful everyday. She likes to tell me about fashion and if I look good or not. The other day she informed me that I looked goofy without makeup and she thought I needed to get it on quickly...she really doesn't like the makeup free mom. That's okay, neither do I. We love this little girl but she continues to push our buttons daily, but we sure do love her.

Nevaeh - This girl is getting fun. She is starting to coo and smile. I love it!!! She is getting really chubby and is definitely well fed. She wakes up about every 2-3 hours and I don't really sleep much these days but amazingly, I stay awake during the day.

We are loving life right now, it isn't what we had planned but we can't complain, after all, we have been blessed with wonderful families and two beauties. I also have to say that I have a great husband. He is working hard these days trying to provide for our family and I am so grateful that he allows me to stay at home with the girls. LIFE IS GOOD!!!





















1 comment:

  1. So cute! I LOVE Hannah's hair! And Nevaeh is such a cutie pie! That one with them and Shiloh is so super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online