Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Wonderful Spring and Summer So Far

If there is one thing that I can complain about living in Pocatello, it would be that our weather is never predictable. But, I can honestly say the days that are sunny are BEAUTIFUL and make me never want to leave Pocatello. We have been blessed with a wonderful spring and summer so far. Our girls are getting bigger everyday. Hannah is giving me a great taste of the preteen stage. We fight quite often and then we make up and the cycle goes just like that. Some days I think that she is bipolar but we really do love her. She has said some pretty funny things lately like...

1. I asked her if we should give her sister away because she couldn't be nice to her...and she just sat there so I said "Hannah do you love your sister?" she responded " Apparently Not!!!" I couldn't believe my three year old even knew that word.

2. In primary one day, Hannah was looking sad and the Primary President noticed and asked her what was wrong. She told her that she was starving and the Primary President said she had some snacks and she proceeded to give Hannah some gold fish and crackers. After Hannah was finished the teacher asked her if she was feeling better and Hannah replied quite simply "it was just a LIGHT SNACK but it was okay." LIGHT SNACK. Come on!!!! That one made me laugh.

3. She often tells us about her "Brilliant plans" which usually consist of getting into pajamas, getting a cup of milk and laying on the couch and watching a movie.

4. When Hannah had her three year check-up with the doctor she was not a happy camper. She cried and wouldn't look or speak to our doctor (whom we love so much). So when we had Nevaeh's 6 month appointment Hannah came with me and was totally the opposite. She really didn't give us many opportunities to talk. She finally said to him... "Dr. Burton, I have to tell you something...it's VEEERRRY complicated though." I can't even remember what she was going to say because we both started laughing. The things she comes up with.

I realize some of these may be a 'had to be there' moment, but they make me laugh even remembering them. She is incredibly smart and catches us of guard quite often. She now knows how to spell and write her name. She is still loving to sing and dance. We REALLY need to get her in a dance class this fall. Just talented, thats all I have to say. We kind of like her :)

NEVAEH...oh this girl is so much fun. She is always smiling. I get to wake up to "bobba, mmmbob, bobba, bob!" which is 'Mom'. I don't know why but both of my girls have called me Bob instead of mom first. But anyway, the second I walk in I get a HUGE smile and she jumps up to me. She is a big thumb sucker...good or bad...it's pretty dang cute. She is learning to say bye and hi and can wave bye and give high fives. She also says "Dad" a lot. I really like that. Nevaeh LOVES her big sister and usually drives Hannah crazy, but the tables get turned a lot and she gets annoyed with Hannah in return. She is crawling like a mad women and just learned how to crawl up our stairs ( I found that one out after she had crawled all the way up the stairs with out me knowing...OOPS!) Vaeh also is walking along side EVERYTHING. She is going to be a wild one, I can already tell. There is so much to say about her but it would take all day. She is just happy and healthy and I love her and I boy does she have her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Shiloh and I are loving life. Things are going really well with the new business and Shiloh is really liking this job. Being your own boss can be hard but it really does have its upsides. We like to go visit him at his office.

Well, here are some pictures of Easter....walks we have been on....Kaden's (my nephew) birthday...and just some fun nature shots of the places around our home.

I will start will some of My Favorite Pictures

Oh how I love this one. Nevaeh and her Uncle Adam, my older brother.


On our walk the other day I saw this pine cone that fell off the tree and on the stem of a tulip. It looked pretty neat.


SPRING/SUMMER...Just GORGEOUS!!! LOVE IT!

Easter Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen's

The Girls in the Easter Dresses









Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Armstrongs home





Dressed in our Sunday Best!





Just out for a walk.






My handsome nephew Kaden on his birthday.



Daddy and his Princess


Grandma Rasmussen and Nevaeh




I just liked this picture of my youngest brother Danny.


I had fun taking some beautiful pictures on one of our walks by our home.





Life is Good...Life is Great...Life is WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE my Life.

3 comments:

  1. I love the update! The pics you take are beautiful!!! My Hanna LOVES Dr. Burton too...everytime we go to his office she begs him to check for birds in her ears:)
    He is sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update! What cute girls you have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! Your girls are SO adorable, and I LOOOOVE those pictures you took on your walk! Seriously, I'd frame them and hang them on my wall! I miss you Heidi!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online