Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Fun!

Whats better than making a fort with a two year old on Saturday morning. It was such a beautiful morning and really warm so we decided we needed to be outside. Hannah had a really fun time, we actually put the laptop out there so she could watch her movies and she stayed out there for a good two hours. She loved it, and I really loved it too until I became the slave instead of the play mate. I guess that is what moms are for right.

I may complain about where I live,but just look at the view I get everyday. The mountains look so pretty lately, and this little girl doesn't look to bad herself.

Blowing her mommy kisses



The finished product. It amazes me that such a simple tent can make her day.

The Princess relaxing in her castle.

This is Hannah's new smile...really cheesy but way too cute! I love this girl.

Trying to do the cheesy Hannah smile


What a great day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online