Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Winter

Well, I am officially REALLY bad at blogging. I get so far behind I don't even want to try to catch up, so that results in my serious lack of blogging. I haven't posted anything about Christmas or anything since, so I though I would at least post some pictures. We had a great Christmas, definitely a snow filled Christmas break. We went up to Island Park for a week and it was really really relaxing. I love that Hannah is old enough to enjoy the snow and snowmobiles. She looked cute in all her snow clothes and with her goggles and helmet on.

Just a little update, since the middle of December I started working again part time at the same Law firm I worked at before Hannah was born, only this time I am a receptionist. I really got lucky, the job offer came right when we needed it. It was definitely a blessing. It took some getting used to but I work with really great people and I actually enjoy it quite a bit. Shiloh is starting up a new business hopefully this week. He is trying to tie up some loose ends and he should be up and running this week...HOPEFULLY. He is going to be selling a software the provides a way for businesses to get organized and keep track of everything that is happening in the company. I can't really explain it like Shiloh can. He is really excited about it. He has a company name and everything...Armstrong Corporate Compliance Systems, LLC. Cool huh! We are excited and nervous to see how things will work out, but I hope that they do well and knowing Shiloh...they will. We have been blessed tremendously this past month and it is crazy to take a step back and see how much the Lord has blessed us. Hannah is getting big and cute but she is a handful. She loves to be a big girl and sometimes it drives me nuts but I love her and she is the sweetest, most lovable little girl. Anyways, enough babbling...here are some pictures of the last few months. I needed to get these done because in less than two weeks we are going to Cancun, Mexico and I really want to be able to come back and blog strictly about that. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED. Well...Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: OUR LIFE!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo slideshow

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you updated! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Your little Hannah is too cute! We need to talk...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck you guys with starting your new business. I know it can be really scary especially with the way the economy is and all. However, I bet he will do wonderfully. Your little Hannah is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!!! Im glad you updated too! Life keeps us so busy, this is the only way I know what is going on with everyone!!! Jealous about Mexico! I am dying for warm weather. Your Hannah is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online