Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Bling Bling Never Hurt Anyone

A little bling bling never hurt anyone....except for my little girl. We got her ears pierced this Saturday... SO SAD!!! She actually did really good. The whole process took about a minute and she cried for maybe a minute and was just fine after that. The pictures just show complete drama and fear but it honestly wasn't that bad. I love earrings on little girls. We did Hannah's when she was Nevaeh's age but for some reason I wasn't as afraid. Here are some cute pics of my baby girl.








As you can see, it didn't take her long to adjust!



Too Cute! I love her!

3 comments:

  1. We were going to pierce Kaibrees ears last week too! But she got sick so we didnt, maybe this next week. I cant believe how big Nevaeh is, she is beautiful just like her Mama! I need to make a trip up there and see everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big and she is so cute!! I love reading blog posts with out without pictures :) I Hope all goes well with you and your sweet family in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online