Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally Updating

I am actually updating my blog...I didn't think this would happen ever again. I have been such a horrible blogger. Well, since I am so far behind, I wanted to start out with the latest big adventure of the Armstrong household...our Cancun Trip. It was so much fun and every time I look at those pictures, it makes me want to go back. I was about 11 weeks pregnant on this trip and morning sickness and bloating was getting the best of me, but I made it and it was so much fun. Hannah had such a good time. She LOVED the water and talked about the pool and the ocean for months afterward. I am glad she is old enough to enjoy these vacations and remember them too. Shiloh and I enjoyed being away from home and the stress of life. It was a very much needed vacation. Since there were so many pictures to choose from, I decided to just do a slideshow because I could only narrow it down to 100 pictures from the 500 we took. I hope you enjoy.

Next pictures to come are of our more recent small trips and just some fun things. We also have some fun pictures of our growing little baby but they will be in the
next post.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Cancun Getaway
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. How Fun! I am jealous! Alivia has the same swim suit as Hannah! We got it awhile ago but she hasn't really been able to wear it cause of the blah weather. She did however wear it for like a week straight she loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your swimming suit! Your little girl is so adorable, just like you! Glad you enjoyed your time in the beautiful waters!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online