Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just For Fun

Shiloh and I needed a weekend away from Pocatello and so we decided to go spend it in Salt Lake. It was my birthday weekend and so we spent the whole time looking for clothes for me...not just any clothes though...maternity clothes. Although I didn't really succeed, I did find a cute pair of pants and a swimsuit. We went to the malls and out to eat a couple of times. The last day we were there (sunday) we decided to go to Temple Square and walk around. It had been raining the whole weekend so when Sunday ended up being sunny I was so excited. We got lots of good pictures of the flowers and of our cute girl. I know it may not seem like much but we really don't go many places ALONE without friends or family so it was a ton of fun to go with just the three of us. There are some pictures of our trip on this slideshow...and also some of just Hannah and I being weird. That seems to happen a lot. Next post....BABY PICTURES and update.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Just for fun!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design made with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. SUCH cute pictures! And your belly is so adorable! Happy Birthday by the way... haha... a little late, but hey :) Miss you! (How bout next trip is up here!!! Hang out time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pictures of you and Hannah in front of the tulips! That is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online